Addenbrookes Intention to Vacate

When you are giving up your tenancy you have a legal obligation to give at least one calendar months notice that you are leaving your accommodation.

Please complete all sections of the form.

I hereby give notice of my intention to vacate my accommodation.

Keyworker accommodation
Which keyworker accommodation is your complaint regarding?
Your details

Please ensure that you notify all appropriate persons of your new address as we are unable to forward any mail to you. All mail received will be returned to sender. Please note that Royal Mail operate a redirection mail forwarding service which can be assessed via their website.

I understand that I will surrender my tenancy on the day I vacate in accordance with the terms of my Tenancy Agreement, remove all belongings & return keys. I understand that any items left in the property will be disposed off. I understand I shall be responsible for all rent charges until all keys for the property are returned to Grantchester House Reception.

Sign above


           I confirm that I have read Sanctuary Keyworker's privacy statements.